Zuidberg North America is constantly looking for quality candidates to join us to ensure the growth of our company.
Currently we are looking for:
PRESIDENT ZUIDBERG NORTH AMERICA (M/F)
“Sales driven – entrepreneurial – improve continuously – coaching leadership”
As President of Zuidberg North America you are responsible for the organization of Zuidberg North America Inc. You are internally and externally the face of the organization and develop and execute the vision and strategy to keep Zuidberg North America Inc. future-proof. You are highly commercially active in the US, Canadian and Mexican market. You work with your team closely. Your natural leadership skills enable you to get the best out of the team members and keeps them motivated. You report to the CEO of the Dutch headquarters.
You are customer oriented with a high commercial drive, very entrepreneurial, result oriented, have strong analytic skills, are a natural communicator and have a strong sense of responsibility. Continually optimizing the organization is in your DNA and you see moving borders as a challenge. You are systematic and organizationally strong. You are able to switch between the different areas/departments quickly and set the right priorities. You have a background in the agricultural business, preferably in agriculture mechanization. You are able to translate and interpret the differences between the Dutch and the American culture. You also ensure proper coordination with the headquarter in the Netherlands.
- You give daily leadership to 7 to 15 employees (Sales, Service, Marketing, Warehouse), you coach, mentor and motivate the team
- You initiate and execute strategies to achieve the agreed objectives
- You seek and execute improving initiatives and stimulate employee initiatives
- You are responsible for managing and expanding the existing customer base and are able to win new customers with the aim to increase the market share of Zuidberg North America
- You are able to prioritize, work timely and efficient
- You detect bottlenecks and solve them within the team
- You are responsible for (process) improvements, the structure of the organization, hiring new employees and organize suitable education for employees
- You contribute to a safe, healthy and fun working environment for the employees
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor degree
- Reasonable travel distance to Cedar Falls (IA), or willing to move
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position or leadership role
- A team player who is committed to the development of his/her colleagues and team
- A high level of independence and able to work in a result driven way
- Knowledge of different business processes
- Knowledge of a quality, health, safety and environment
- Excellent communication skills in English language, both verbal and in writing
- The ability to make the translation between the Dutch (European) and American culture
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging and responsible position in an attractive, financially healthy and growing company
- A pleasant and informal working environment
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits (company vehicle, phone, laptop)
- Excellent training opportunities
- A training course at the Dutch headquarter is part of the introduction program
Interested? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com. Or contact Mr. Gert Leusink (HR Manager) at +31-527-253550 for more information.
Are you interested in working for Zuidberg North America Inc. but can’t find a job among our open positions which matches your career objectives and profile? Please send us your open application.