Convert your combine into a powerful and flexible tracked vehicle.
Proven solution to increase flotation, traction and stability.
Rubber tracks reduce crop risk protecting the value of the crop.
Zuidberg rubber tracks offer a larger soil surface and lower soil stress than pneumatic tires. This increases harvest security allowing the operator to get in the field and get the crop out.
Zuidberg tracks are quick and easy to switch back to tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydraulically tension to 110 bar (1,600 psi) once per season
- Mounts directly to wheel hub with 10 bolts, mounts close to the machine
- Oil filled hubs with clear sight glass keeps bearings lubricated without daily maintenance
- Fork slots for easy mounting and dismounting
- Scrapers keep sprocket wheel clean and protects rubber track
- Oscillating bogie system for comfortable ride in the field, and even ground pressure